About bier – OUR ROLE IN THE GLOBAL BEVERAGE INDUSTRY
The Beverage Industry Environmental Roundtable works to reduce consumption, mitigate impacts, and ensure sustainable continuity and future of the global beverage industry.
BIER brings together global leaders in the beverage industry to advance the sector’s environmental sustainability by:
- Serving as a technical resource and knowledge base
- Being a conduit for transparency throughout the value chain
- Establishing robust relationships with strategic stakeholders
- Fostering sustainability collaborations within the sector
- Maintaining membership that is representative of the industry
We are a common voice across the beverage sector, speaking to influence global standards on environmental sustainability aspects most relevant to the sector, affect change both up and down the supply chain and share best practices that raise the bar for environmental performance of the industry.
Through the collective experience and knowledge of its membership, BIER collaborates to define the environmental sustainability aspects most relevant to the beverage sector. By doing so, BIER is able to monitor data and trends, engage with key stakeholders, develop best practices, and guide a course of action for the future.